Designation Key Account Manager
Function : Key Account
Reporting to Regional Key Account Manager
Position Summary :
To manage Key Account process for the Area Office/s and ensure end-to-end execution for better engagement of the Key Account Customers in order to retain & enhance customer loyalty resulting in superior business performance at the Area Office within the guidelines & processes laid down by Organisation.
Job Specifications :
Education Qualifications : Engineering Graduate(B.E. / B. Tech) / MBA
Work Experience : 5-7 years (Sales Exp.)
Job Responsibilities :
Sales Planning & Share of Business :
– Managing the Key Account portfolio of the Area Office/s by periodical evaluation and updation of KA pipeline;
– Study & analyze key customer’s potential and future expansion plans for the territory;
– Engaging with customers to create demand and improve company share of business.
Customer Engagement :
– Execute regular structured interactions with customer to understand their requirements towards sales & after-sales along with pro-active resolution of customer concerns;
– Execute promotional activities including service camps, Training Programs for Drivers & Mechanics & Customer Meets;
– Ensure customer relationship management by organizing regular interactions by Dealer Top Management with Key Customers;
– Implement the Key Account Initiatives like Portal usage, On-line payment, Reminder Module, Complaint Escalation Mechanism and Loyalty Program.
– Execute Loyalty Enrollment & Facilitate for Redemption
Customer Issue Resolution :
– To ensure prompt resolution of Customer Issues.
– Ensure usage of Key Account Customer Assistance Centre (CAC) by customer.
– Ensure seamless coordination with the Customer Care team for prompt resolution of concerns raised by Key Account Customer.
– Ensure development of infrastructure & system / processes at Channel Partners.
Market Intelligence :
– Maintain MIS for the state/s on regular basis;
– Track competition activities & formulate action plan to retain & enhance Key Customer base;
– Analyze Competition product performance and keep the internal team abreast of the happenings.
Interested can share me their resume on firstname.lastname@example.org