We have an urgent requirement with one of our reputed client
Is a maker of motorcycles
CTC :Depends on candidates
Job Title/Designation – MRO Buyer
Dept. Name & # Materials/Purchase
Location : Bawal
Position Reports To (Name/Title) – Materials Manager – India
The candidate should have experience in following:
– Should have experience and exposure of buying/ hiring of Capital Equipment/Plant Equipment.
– Should have exposure of buying Indirect Material.
– Should have exposure in General purchasing.
– Contract management/ job work.
– Exposure of handling all regular purchases of MRO items.
– Disposal of obsolete and surplus inventory, equipment and tooling.
– Participate in continual improvement activities that focus on minimizing waste.
– Understands production and procurement in a manufacturing environment.
PART II: Job Specifications
– Bachelor’s Degree in Technology/Bachelors of Engineering/Diploma Holder/ Graduate. Post graduation is an added advantage.
– Strong interpersonal skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills, insight into group dynamics, high tolerance for ambiguity and change, and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment are essential. Must be self-directed, flexible and able to prioritize work.
– Must be willing to travel between facilities.
– Proficiency in English language skills is required.
– Candidates from automotive industry will be preferred.
– Minimum experience of 5~6 years.
Critical Performance Skills
– Able to clearly present information through the spoken or written word read and interpret complex information; talk with customers or clients; listen well.
– Should be an effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills who understands how to develop and maintain external supplier and internal customer relationships.
– Able to effectively present information to all levels of employees and management.
Decision Making & Problem Solving
– Able to take action in solving problems while exhibiting judgment and a realistic understanding of issues: able to use reason, even when dealing with emotional topics; review facts and weigh options.
– Should have demonstrated computer skills
– Ability to design & implement system for planning & control of MRO/ indirect material
If you are looking for some better growth opportunity, kindly send your word formatted CV along with following specifications ASAP to us at email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
Expected CTC :